You’ll borrow Kindle publications from your own collection to learn on Kindle products or apps that are kindle reading.
Note: Kindle Books are now available for U.S. libraries just.
If you are employing a Fire tablet, kindly relate to our guide on getting started off with the app that is overDrive.
Pick the picture below that appears like the brands in your collection’s collection.
- Open up your collection’s digital collection (you will find it making use of www.overdrive.com).
- discover a Kindle Book to borrow. You can view all your collection’s Kindle publications by choosing the Kindle Books website website link near the top your website (or under on mobile phones). Note: you might examine whether a Kindle Book has actually any unit limitations it(this is most common for picture books, read-alongs, and graphic novels) before you borrow.
- Choose Borrow. If prompted, indication into the collection.
- Pick a lending duration when it comes to subject (if readily available). Then, choose Borrow again.
- Once you borrow the subject, choose study today with Kindle.
- You’re going to be taken up to Amazon’s web site to complete having the ebook. Note: you have to finish this task for the guide you borrowed to arise in the “Your Content and Devices” number in your Amazon account. In the event that guide does not come in this listing, you’ll not have the ability to download it on any device.
- If you should be finalized into your Amazon account, verify the “Deliver to:” unit and choose Get Library Book. ادامه مطلب